Friday, October 4, 2013

Apples, Crafts, Toys and Picture Day!

We have made a couple of very good family friends out here!  Ones where the adults have fun together and the kids are close in age and have so much fun together too!  One of those families is The Nichols Family!  Their daughter, Boston, is Hudsen's age and her preschool goes on so many fun fieldtrips and Celeste always invites us to tag along......and of course we do, I mean they are cool trips and the boys always have so much fun!  The most recent trip was to an orchard that turns out is not very far from our house!  The kids got a tour of the orchard, got to see where they make their own cider, played in a hay maze, got to pick a bag of granny smith apples and got a pint of apple cider each!!!  It was a blast and the weather was perfect!  Here are a few pictures from the day!
 
Getting ready to go on the tour!

The hay maze!

Boston, Hudsen and Nolen picking apples!  Nolen couldn't stop looking at the apples!  He wanted all of them!

He loves the apples!!

 
Celeste also hosts a craft night about every month or two and is according to the season or holiday coming up!!  Last week she had her Halloween Craft Night!  Now this is how craft night works-Celeste decides what crafts she is going to offer and she will also do special requests too.  The craft includes the wood and vinyl in the color you choose.  She supplies the paint, brushes and some accessories as well as food on craft night.  They are so much fun and I have some cute decorations from these nights and I can say that I made them!  My sister-in-law, Elizabeth, went with me this time and she had a blast!  I have a fellow crafter and someone to share craft night with and I am so glad!  Thanks for going Elizabeth, I had fun and love how your crafts turned out!! We will be going to the next one as well and we both look forward to it!
 
Painting!

Elizabeth using a sander for the first time!!!

The kids playing!  Nolen, Boston and Hudsen! 

My knick-knack blocks!!  I love how they turned out!
 

This was a special request!  It says, "Beware, Here lives a witch with all her little monsters"  I found the garland at walmart and wrapped it around a hanger.  Found some green tulle and tied it to the sign and wreath!  It hangs by my front door and I love it!

 
 
These next few are of the boys playing with their blocks!  They have been playing so well together lately and it warms my heart to see their relationship grow and become so special!  They still have their moments but they are becoming fewer and farther in between! 
 
Handsome Hudsen!

Sweet Nolen!

I love these two boys so very much!  I am so happy to be their Mommy!

Picture Day 2013
Monday, of this week, was picture day at Hudsen's school! 
Looking sharp!

Had to get a brother picture before we left that morning!

Looking good! 

Nolen wanted to say "cheese in the rocks" too!! 
 
 
Happy Friday everyone and I hope y'all have a great weekend!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment