Thursday, September 19, 2013

ARGH!! Pirate Day Matey's!

 
Happy National Talk Like A Pirate Day!!!
 
I have two boys that love pirates and to dress up!!  Last week, Ellen's neighbor told her about a donut deal for today at Krispy Kreme!  If you had on three items on their list then you could get a dozen glazed donuts FREE!!  Now, who doesn't like pirates and donuts?!  My boys were so excited about this fun adventure!  So today we woke up and talked about it being pirate day and getting donuts!  I had a fun doctor appointment and when I got home we got dressed up and drove to Krispy Kreme!!  What fun!  There were lots of little and big pirates and all ages!!  Hudsen had lots of fun looking at all of them!  We had donuts for lunch, don't judge, and have been pirates all day!!  We have had a blast!!
 
 
Dressed and ready to go!  My two cute pirates!!  This was Nolen's first time to dress up before Halloween and he loved his "Jake" costume!!
 
Yes, I dressed up too!!!  It was so much fun!!!  We got two dozen free donuts for dressing up and could have had three dozen!  I had to tell them that two was plenty.  What would I have done with 36 donuts?!
 
This was our first picture.  When we walked in there were five high school guys dressed up and I asked one of them to take our picture!  Nolen was a little scared of the guy!!

These were the guys in front of us. They were nice enough to let me take their picture!  They were too cute!

This was not one of the free ones but who could pass that cute donut up!!

Donuts for lunch!  We did have chocolate milk too!!!  Yes I know, Mom of the Year......not so much but it was fun!!
 
Happy Pirate Day Me Matey's!!  ARRRRGGGHHH!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment