Friday, October 25, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Visit #2 and Little Helpers!

Hudsen's preschool made a trip to the Pumpkin Patch this week and we had so much fun.  They plan their trip in the morning before the pumpkin patch opens, so it is just Hudsen's school and it is so nice.  They have the whole place to themselves and they have a blast.  Again, the boys had so much fun and I was able to get some really cute pictures of them together with the pumpkins.  They loved the swing ride, petting zoo, train, slides and bounce house!  Hudsen got a burn on his elbow going down the big slide and after a band-aid made it better, he decided he didn't really need to slide anymore!!! I have said this before, but I just love his preschool and look forward to Nolen enjoying the same experiences next year!  We had so much fun!
 

The boys with the pumpkins!!

Yay for the Pumpkin Patch!

The bounce house!  This is pretty much where the boys played most of the time!



This was his last slide down!  After this we got a band-aid and wasn't feeling the slides anymore!!  Poor thing!


Nolen thought he might go through the obstacle course but decided he really didn't want to.  I had to climb my big old self in and get him out!!

The train!  Hudsen loved it!  Nolen didn't want to ride but loved yelling at Hudsen to "Have fun!"

Again Nolen goes right in and pets the animals!

Hudsen decided they weren't as bad as he thought!




The swing ride!  They had fun on this again!

I love this picture!  Aren't they just the cutest!!!

 
 
We have several pictures of Hudsen helping Bompa with different projects or repairs since he could crawl!  He still loves to help and Nolen has decided it is pretty cool too!  They are the sweetest little helpers and are both very careful!
 

King and Ellen are painting their hutch to match their kitchen table.  Nolen helped take the hardware off!


Hudsen helped take the staples out of the back of the bottom piece!

Nolen loves to sweep!!

 
For my birthday Tim and the boys picked out wood frames and paint so the boys and I could do a craft together.  I love doing crafts with the kids and I love that Tim knows this and did this for my birthday!!  We had craft day on Tuesday and they had so much fun, and I got two beautiful frames!!
 
Getting ready!  Nolen just wanted his paint!!


Painting!!  Again, I love that Tim knows how much I love doing this with the boys!

All finished!  They got to pick the picture that went in the frame too!!  These beautiful frames are on my dresser.  I love looking at them every morning as I walk out of the bedroom!
 
 
Have a Wonderful Weekend!!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment