Wednesday, September 19, 2012

PJ's and Crafts

So me and the boys got out yesterday and did some shopping!  I don't normally go shopping unless we are buying a gift or it's something that we really need but Tim got a tip that these cute pajamas were on sale so we headed over to Town Square to check it out!  Now my idea of a sale is different from the tip that Tim got but we went ahead and got the pajamas because they are so cute.  I then headed over to Old Navy and found my idea of a sale!!!  We had a blast and also found out that there is a farmer's market, with a free kids art park, every friday from 9am-12pm!  I plan on going to that for sure, I think the kids would have a blast!!
 


The skeleton pajamas.  They glow in the dark and both Hudsen and Nolen had a blast showing them to Tim when he got home!!!
 
 
 
 
Craft Night is something that I LOVE to attend when I can!!  I was able to go last night for the Halloween/Autumn crafts and I had a great time!  For those that don't know craft night, you buy the wood and vinyl.  If you are able to attend then the paint is furnished or if you can't or choose not to stay, then you buy your own paint and do them at home.  I got my mom and sisters a subway art craft for Christmas last year and they loved it!! These were the crafts that I purchased and I love how they turned out!  I did not get to finish my pumpkin patch last night because it got too late and I got too busy chatting so I finished it this morning and I love it!!  That was my favorite by far!!  I can't wait for the next one and for those that live in Vegas or Henderson and read this and want to go, please let me know and I will get you the info for the next one!!!

Jack-o-lantern knick knack block
 
Stacking blocks side one
 
Stacking blocks side two for halloween season

 

My pumpkin patch!!  I love them and I love them by my front door!!!
 
 
 
I am still working on getting pictures loaded from our Plainview trip!  It is taking FOREVER!!! 
Have a great Thursday!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment