Sunday, September 23, 2012

Morning Fun!

Saturday Morning Fun!  The boys were playing around and Hudsen looked outside and said he wanted to play in the jump house and Nolen is always ready to play outside!  So I grabbed my cup of coffee and went out to set up the jump house.  The weather was beautiful and we had so much fun playing and I acutally got to enjoy a cup of coffee.  It seems like if I am in the house I never get to just sit and enjoy my coffee because I feel like I always need to do something, like pick up the kitchen, fold some clothes, you know things like that.  Since we were outside, I couldn't do any of those things and got to just sit, drink coffee and watch my boys play!  They had a blast and I hope the weather is nice tomorrow morning so that I can get it out again for them to play in!! 
 
 
Watching a little cartoons before going outside to play!
 
The cup of coffee that I got to enjoy and it was good!

Nolen loves baseball and especially if he can play ball outside!


Love this picture!  Hudsen jumping onto the slide!

Gotta love brothers playing baseball!

And the water gun comes out!

Nolen catching a little breather!

His hair was full of static while in the jump house!!


Oh what fun we had!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment