Monday, March 9, 2009

Sad But Good







My Granny passed away on the 28th of February. Although we are very sad that she is gone, we are so glad that she is not suffering anymore. We now have to really take care of our Grandad. They were married 59+ years, so it will be an adjustment for him. Her funeral was last Tuesday and Hudsen and I were able to go thanks to my Aunt Carol. The support for my family was overwhelming and we are all so appreciative of everything.

Hudsen and I had fun visiting family. He has grown so much. My dad decided to weigh him and he weighed 15.5 pounds. He has the cutest personality and it is so much fun watching him grow and discover new things. He found his hands a couple of weeks ago and just this last week, he found his feet. It is so cute to see him playing around and find his hand or foot and just watch it move. He has started sucking his fist a lot. He loves baseball and basketball. If there is a game on, he will watch it and just talk to the TV to give them his opinion. He is also talking so much. He had a lot to tell Tim when we got home last night. I also just want to brag about how well he traveled. He did not make a sound and everyone loved him.









1 comment:

  1. Hey Krysha! I'm glad to see you've joined the blogging world! I just need you're email to invite you to mine. Thanks! You can email me at mercedijhale(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete