Wednesday, March 25, 2009

February

February was a fun month. Hudsen was 2 months old on Valentine's Day and my mom came to visit for a long weekend. It was so good to see her again. I miss my family so anytime I get to see them is always so much fun and you don't want it to end. Hudsen also found his hands this month and began to talk a lot. He is such a joy to have and we are so blessed. He is a wonderful and happy baby. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.



He was the best valentine!!


It was so good to see my mom. Hudsen really enjoyed having his Nanny visit him.

He has the best smile. I love it when he smiles really big because he smiles with his eyes.

My two favorite guys!!He already looks like a baseball player.He really is in charge around here. He rules the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment