Tuesday, August 25, 2015

First day of school 2015

We had such a fun summer and I think one the boys will always remember, I know I will! The only thing was we didn't have a set bedtime this summer so we spent all last week getting the boys back into a school sleep schedule! As hard as it was, it worked! They didn't fight us to get in bed Sunday night and were asleep by 9:30! Hudsen started First Grade Monday and Nolen started PreK today. Both boys look like they grew a lot over summer and were both looking so handsome on their first day! They both had Great first days and we look forward to a wonderful school year!


They spent the night with Grandma and Bompa Friday night, so we took them to Bahama Bucks for a sno-cone on Saturday after picking them up! It was so Yummy!



8-24-15
Hudsen starts First Grade! He loves his teacher, had a great first day, has several kids he knows in his class and sees lots more at lunch and recess!  Walking up to his school he said, "I am going to love first grade!"  Of course he is! I love how he loves school!




8-25-15
Nolen starts Preschool (PreK)! He will go three days this year and he is so excited! I love that it is three days in a row to help him get used to that! He had a Great first day also! He loves his teacher, had pancakes and milk for snack, played some soccer and did some singing and dancing! When I picked him up he asked, "So I get to go three days right?" Yes sir you do! I love how he loves school too!





No comments:

Post a Comment