Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving 2013

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day!  We got to spend the day with Tim's family and eat some pretty great food!  Then at 6pm Ellen, Elizabeth and I headed to wal-mart!  Thank you ladies for going with me for support!  I got a lot accomplished and saved some money!!!  I have so much to be thankful for and yesterday was a great day to celebrate!  We watched some football and had a great day!
 
Our family!  Nolen had just woken up but I wanted to get a picture out of the way because Tim is not a fan!!!  I LOVE my family and am so thankful for them!

Wednesday night and the boys were helping me make the cranberry salad!!  They were some great help!

Happy Thanksgiving from Hudsen and Nolen!  I am so very thankful for these two handsome boys!  I love them both so so much!


I also tried to get a good picture in front of the tree for Christmas cards just in case my idea doesn't work!!

The turkey!

The table!  Ellen did a great job!

King carving the big turkey!

Ellen dishing out some mac-n-cheese for the boys!

Ellen's veggie turkey! 

 
Happy Happy Thanksgiving!  What a great day!  I am now cooking our turkey and sides for tonight so we can have leftovers!!!  Leftovers are almost as good as the big meal!  And I made a pecan pie for the first time!  I hope it is as good as it looks!
 
Let the Christmas season begin!!!!  I love this time of year!!! 
But first, Hudsen has to have his 5th birthday!  Holy moly he is going to be 5!!!
 
Have a great weekend everyone!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment