Wednesday, July 17, 2013

9 years


 
Nine years ago today Tim and I were married!  Our wedding was perfect for us and so much fun!  I met Tim in 6th grade when his family moved to Plainview!  Being a small town, we all knew when a new kid started school!  We would pass in the hallway and I thought he was so "fine" a cool word used for being very good looking in the 90's!!!  I knew then that I was going to marry him!  Nine years later we have two wonderful little boys and I couldn't be happier!  I can't imagine walking through this journey we call life with anyone else!  I love my family and it all started because two people fell in love!
 








 
We have had a wonderful day!  Tim worked and I cooked chicken parmesan for supper, one of Tim's favorites!  We get to go on a date, dinner and a movie, on Friday....thank you to Elizabeth and Gerard for offering to babysit!  We finished the evening by playing outside with the kids, which is where I am writing this blog from! 
 
Happy Anniversary Tim!  I love you so much and here is to many, many, many more years!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment