Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Happy Father's Day!!

What another special day to celebrate the men!  I have also been fortunate to be surrounded by wonderful fathers!  When I married Tim, I knew I was marrying a wonderful man.  Then we had Hudsen and Nolen and I am seeing just how amazing he is as a dad too!  We certainly feel very blessed to have him!  I couldn't imagine sharing this journey with anyone else!  I am also so very glad that my boys have my dad and Tim's dad as grandfathers.  My dad is so very special to me and I learned so much from him!  He always took care of us and was a great example for us.  I am so blessed to have a father-in-law like King.  He has always treated me as his own and I am so thankful for that!  They both are wonderful with our boys and love them so much!  My grandad (dad's side) is still with us and I am thankful we have him.  What another wonderful example of a man that I love so much.  I was also fortunate to have another wonderful grandad (Papa-mom's dad) and a great grandad (Grandpappy-dad's side).  Two amazing men that I loved very much that make me smile when I think of them and the fun we had!  I love all these men very much and am so grateful that God blessed our lives with each one of them!



Tim and his boys!



Hudsen was so proud of the spiderman card!

Sweet Nolen loving on his daddy!

Sweet boys!  We love them so much!

We have had a wonderful day with Tim!  Breakfast, present time, movie time-Madagascar 3 and supper will be starting soon!  I hope he knows how much we love him and are thankful for all he does for us!  We love you Tim!




Friday night fun watching Daddy play softball!!!

Ready to bat with Daddy's gloves!!




Hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend celebrating all Father's!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment