Friday, October 7, 2011

7 & Baseball-Updated

I posted this last week with the title of 5 & Baseball. It appears that I am either losing my mind or really not wanting my baby to get bigger. I am going with the latter! Anyway, here is the same post but updated since Nolen is 7 months!




Look at me, I am 7 months old! I love all my food and especially the vegetables. I am always happy.......unless I am hungry! I love to have my bottom cleaned and laugh a lot! I love my brother and watching him play! He loves to make me laugh! I am now crawling (army style) and keep everybody busy! I love all my toys and love to chew on my cold teething toys! Until next month.........





The classic sibling picture!! These boys do love each other!!



This boy LOVES baseball!!!! He is a Natural!





We officially have another baseball lover in our house........not that I am surprised!!!! He always makes a b-line for the baseballs........or the cat food!!!!!












We are doing great!! My mom is visiting this weekend and we are soooo excited! Now that Nolen is mobile, we stay VERY busy!!




Have a great rest of your week!




Love-


Krysha


No comments:

Post a Comment