Sunday, June 5, 2011

Family Photos

So, I have a very dear friend, Lenzi, who has been interested in photography and has taken some classes. She loves to take pictures and she introduced me to a friend of hers, Dana, who is also interested in photography. I asked them to take some family pictures of us on Easter weekend and they were so kind to take us out and put up with us for a couple of hours. They turned out WONDERFUL!!! We absolutely loved every one they took. I would've put them all up but you would be looking at pictures for a long time, so I chose a few of our favorites. We have replaced all our pictures in our house with ones from this day!! We love them and we want to say THANK YOU Lenzi and Dana! You both are awesome!!!







Nolen was such a trooper. They took pictures of just him a couple of weeks later and I can't wait to see them!








This was our absolute favorite of the day!



































No comments:

Post a Comment