Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER

Easter 2010

We started on Saturday by hunting eggs in our backyard with Hudsen. He loved his eggs, his basket and of course being outside, but he couldn't grasp that you pick up the eggs and put them in the basket. He just wanted to pick them all up and carry them!!




"Hurry up and take me outside."

















He was so pooped that he came in and went to sleep!




Sunday morning he woke up and found that the Easter Bunny had stopped by our house. Thanks Nanny for the basket and candy!!!




"Smartie please!"




Then we got ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa's!









I had planned for all of us to match. I had a yellow and white dress that I was going to wear but we decided to go to church at 5:00 and I didn't want to wear my dress all day or change after eating so much good food, so just my boys match!!!






"What's in here?"



A duck from Aunt Elizabeth!!!


HUGE hit, Thank you Aunt Elizabeth!!










You have to play outside on Easter! It's the beginning of Spring!!
I love Easter and it's meaning, what a wonderful gift Jesus gave us!! Our Easter was wonderful. We had lots of fun, good food, family time and making lots of memories!!
Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment