Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Funny Boy!

I meant to post this video with the previous post but I uploaded the wrong video. A few nights ago Tim and I were watching TV and Hudsen was in his walker just playing and talking. He did something that made us both laugh....it was one of those throw your head back and really laugh kinda things. When I did that Hudsen got so tickled. I threw my head back and laughed to see if he would do it again and he did. So this was the game we were playing. I made Tim get the camera and video this. I was laughing so hard I was crying and my sides were hurting.

The beginning is a little bumpy and you definitely need the sound turned up so you can get the full effect!! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!! That video is priceless! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete